Ami Barer and Pieter "Daniele Sesta" Aerts are the latest poker pros who won gold bracelets at the World Series of Poker (WSOP) Online at GGPoker. Aerts won $400,213 in Event No. 8:$5,000 6-Handed NLH Championship and Barer won $60,889 in Event No. 9:$525 Bounty Pot-Limit Omaha.
Barer Finally Wins a Gold Bracelet
Event 9:$525 Bounty Pot-Limit Omaha attracted 1,142 entrants who created a $571,000 prize pool. Its prize tag was higher than that of Event No.8.
Previous WSOP bracelet champions like Patrick Leonard, Joseph Cheong, and Jessica Teusl didn't win money. Dylan Linde, Kenney Hallaert, and Sylvain Loosli were among the players that got a share of the pool but didn't reach the final table. It comprised talented players like Mikhail "Minthon" Yakovlev, Chris Klodnicki, and Elias Harala.
Barer focused on beating all his opponents to win the bracelet. His efforts bore fruit despite finishing second in the 2021 WSOP Online Event No. 24:$1,050 Bounty Pot-Limit Omaha.
The Final Table's Results
- Amir Barer from Canada- a $60,889 total prize; $37,178 bounties and a $23,711 prize
- Elias Harala from Finland-a $27,557 total prize; $3,846 bounties and a $23,653 prize
- Chris Klodnicki from Canada- a $41,439 total prize; $17,786 bounties and a $18,177 prize
- Maverick1985 from Austria-a $23,279 total prize; $5,102 bounties and a $13,952 prize
- Mikhail "Minthon" Yakolev from Russia- a $14,827 total prize; $875 bounties and a $10,709 prize
- "Wish-u-luck" from Israel-a $14,297 total prize; $3,588 bounties and a $8,220 prize
- Markku Koplimaa from Estonia- a $10,935 total prize; $2,715 bounties and a $6,309 prize
Pieter Wins a WSOP Online Bracelet
Event No. 8:$5,000 6-Handed NLH Championship had a $2,042,500 prize pool. Popular players like Niklas Astedt, Chris Moorman, and Felipe Ramos bought in for $5,000 but didn't win money. Kevin Paque, Artur Martirosian, and Ramiro Petrone received different cash prizes.
The six-handed final table was set after Oliver Weis got busted in seventh place. Benjamin Miner left the table first and Ioannis Konstas followed him shortly.
Yakov Nestervov and Christopher Puetz left the table in fourth and third positions each having a six-figure score. Aerts beat "WouldIlieToYou" in a heads-up battle thus being the third Belgium player to win a WSOP gold bracelet.
David Kitai and Michael Gathy have won seven bracelets so far. Aerts won $414,960 after finishing fourth in the 2020 Spring Championship of Online Poker(SCOOP) Main Event.
The Final Table's Results
- Pieter "Danielle Sesta"Aerts from Belgium-$400,213
- "WouldIlieToYou" from Netherlands-$289,362
- Christopher Puetz from Germany-$209,214
- Yakov "YaNesterov" Nestervov from Russia-$209,214
- Ioannis Konstas from Greece-$109,369
- Benjamin Miner from the U.S.-$79,076
GGPoker Offers Player a $600 Welcome Bonus
A player can download GGPoker, create an account and make their first deposit. The poker operator matches initial deposits of up to $600 by 100 percent.
The bonus becomes accessible to a player in $1 increments whenever they contribute $5 as pay-in-game fees or net cash game. The release lasts for 90 days and new players are eligible for a Honeymoon promotion that comprises daily challenges.
Any player can win a prize if they take part in three challenges. Those who compete in 30 events get $180 in extra rewards and $170 in cash, besides the $600 Welcome Bonus.