BetOnline is one of the most experienced gaming operators in in the world. Having started in the sports betting game in 1991, the company grew through the years while keeping up with the latest technologies and gaming trends. The site now offers a full range of sports and horse race betting, casino games, and internet poker.
Based in Panama City, Panama, BetOnline has called Latin America its home for decades. It is licensed and regulated through the Panamanian government, which ensures its adherence to strict gaming rules and guidelines and provides a strong bandwidth for global gaming.
The online poker site uses the Connective Games software platform, while the online sportsbook and racebook use ESI Sports and UltraPlay. The casino, which is managed by Commission-dot-bz, uses several software companies to enhance its offerings, and those include ViG, Betsoft, and DGS.
Online poker players will find BetOnline as a part of the Chico Poker Network. There were troubles with payouts in the past, but when new owners took over the network in 2013, all payouts were handled. The new management worked hard to improve the network, which is now respected throughout the online poker community. BetOnline was never the source of the problem, but the network has now proven itself to be trustworthy as well.
With two and a half decades of sports betting experience, it is no wonder BetOnline’s sportsbook is one of the most popular in the world. The range of sports covers the primary games, like basketball, baseball, football, soccer, and hockey, but others from boxing to cricket are also available. There are a substantial number of futures bets open to bettors, as well as a section for player props to create one’s own bets based on player performances.
The racebook is full of horse races and a plethora of wagering opportunities. Complete with free handicapping tips, the site is ideal for everyone, whether a new or experienced bettor.
The online casino at BetOnline brings the newest games to gaming fans, courtesy of the numerous software platforms supported by the operator. Hundreds of games include slots and progressive jackpot games, and classic casino offerings like blackjack, roulette, and craps are popular as well. A solid selection of video poker is also available.
The specialty games section includes bingo and keno, and a virtual racebook brings 3D horse racing action to the small screen. And the live casino offers the chance to interact with dealers of games like blackjack and poker variations, playing in real time for more of a traditional casino experience.
As a part of the Chico Poker Network, BetOnline’s players will find that they are seated at the same tables with those on other sites connected to the network. The shared poker liquidity brings more players into action, allowing for greater game variety and bigger tournaments and guarantees. Games start at micro-stakes levels and often reach the $1000 buy-in level for ring games, and guaranteed tournaments are on tap every day of the week.
The fast-fold online poker option at BetOnline is Boost, which offers fast poker for those on the go, with tables changes as soon as a player folds a hand. And Windfall is the upgraded SNG for players looking for more excitement, as prize pools can be standard or bumped up to as much as 2,000 times the buy-in.
BetOnline takes special pride in its certification by Gaming Laboratories Industries, which verifies that its random number generator (RNG) meets the highest industry standards. Testing is done regularly to avoid any irregularities or improprieties.
- Welcome bonus: 50% up to $1,000
- Reload bonus: 25% up to $1,000 for life
- Mobile: First $50 in losing sports bets reimbursed
- First $25 player prop or live betting wager reimbursed if a losing bet
- Welcome bonus: 100% up to $1,000
- Live casino: First $25 bet free and reimbursed if loses
- Rebate of 20% on losses up to $10,000 per month, live casino challenge promotions, up to $200 in bonus play for high rollers, video poker bonuses, slots and blackjack competitions
- Welcome bonus: 100% up to $1,000
- New players: Entry to monthly freeroll with $10,000 prize pool
- Weekly cash races, SNG and MTT leaderboard challenges, bad beat jackpot
- All BetOnline customers are eligible for a special 50% bonus up to $500 for the first deposit using a cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, DASH, Litecoin, or Ethereum).
Deposits & Withdrawals
There is quite an array of deposit and payout options for BetOnline players.
Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
- Deposits: Immediate, no cost, $20 minimum, $25,000 maximum
- Withdrawals: Within 24 hours, $20 minimum, $10,000 maximum
- Notes: Exchange rates may vary
- Deposits: Immediate, no cost, $50 minimum, $5,000 maximum
- Withdrawals: NO
Person to Person (Western Union/Money Gram)
- Deposits: Immediate, no cost if $300 or more, $100 minimum, $600 maximum
- Withdrawals: Within 5 business days, fee of $26 to $101, $50 minimum, $400 maximum, limited to one transaction per week
- Deposits: Upon receipt, fees reimbursed, $300 minimum, $9,000 maximum
- Withdrawals: Up to 7 business days, fee of $80, $500 minimum, $9,000 maximum in multiples of $500 only
- Notes: Available for US customers only, speak with customer service for details prior to purchasing money order
- Deposits: Immediate, no cost, $10 minimum, no maximum
- Withdrawals: Within 36 hours, $25 minimum, $9,900 maximum
- Notes: Players can withdraw only if deposited using same method
Bank Wire Transfer
- Deposits: Up to 1-3 days, no cost, $1,000 minimum, no maximum
- Withdrawals: Usually up to 7 days but can take up to 15 days, intermediary bank fees may apply, $500 minimum, $24,900 maximum
- Notes: Include player ID name in reference field
- Deposits: Upon receipt, no cost, $1,500 minimum, $15,000 maximum
- Withdrawals: NO
- Notes: Contact customer service for details before purchasing.
- Deposits: NO
- Withdrawals: Within 7 business days, fees range from $50 to 3% of total, $500 minimum, $2,500 maximum
The customer service team responds to inquiries around the clock and every day of the week via:
- Telephone: 1-888-426-3661
The primary goal of BetOnline sites is to establish positive relationships with customers and make them last. This endeavor results in attentive customer service for players and numerous bonuses and promotions, no matter which part of the site one plays in. With that said, only one account is necessary to access all available games and wagering opportunities.
The software is open for download or no-download play, as well as equipped to run on Macs, PCs, and mobile devices of all kinds. Tabs are easy to find and self-explanatory, though the customer service and FAQ sections should be easier to find.
BetOnline actively supports cryptocurrency and encourages players to use it by offering several types and making financial transactions easier with crypto than most other options. Adding a player bonus for using crypto for the first time is also a plus.