A No-Limit Hold'em Main Event wrapped up the PartyPoker MILLIONS Online KO series. It attracted 1,071 players and had a $535,500 prize pool. But, Brunno Botteon won $73,417, the pool's largest share after beating all his opponents.
Reports state that the poker pro has won over $9.5 million in online poker events. He was in great form in 2020 as he finished second in GGPoker's World Series of Poker (WSOP) Main Event.
What the Top Finalists Took Home
- Brunno Botteon from Brazil – a $73,417 total prize; $38,754 bounties and a $34,663 prize
- Henrique Coutinho from Brazil – a $42,616 total prize; $8,008 bounties and a $34,608 prize
- Joakim Andersson from Malta – a $30,017 total prize; $7,111 bounties and a $22,906 prize
- Victor Onizuka from Brazil – a $24,121 total prize; $9,287 bounties and a $14,834 prize
- Georgi Sandev from Bulgaria – a $14,455 total prize; $4,348 bounties and a $10,107 prize
- Steven Van Zadelhoff from Malta – a $8,400 total prize; $625 bounties and a $7,775 prize
- Cassandra Charles from the United Kingdom – a $10,849 total prize; $5,144 bounties and a $5,705 prize
- Jerry Odeen from Sweden – a $12,206 total prize; $7,683 bounties and a $4,523 prize
- Christian Pedersen from Denmark – a $4,756 total prize; $1,187 bounties and a $3,569 prize
The Action's Highlights
Many renowned players were among the 162 entrants who advanced from the tournament's six starting flights including Dimitar Danchev, Jonathan Van Fleet, Ognyan Dimov, Jaime Staples, Sami Kelopuro, and Tomi Brouk. Besides, they didn't join the final table.
A nine-handed final table was set and each finalist was assured of taking home over $4,750. Christian Pedersen exited the event in ninth place and Jerry Odeen followed them closely in eighth place.
Cassandra Charles finished seventh and was the event's remaining female entrant. Steven Van Zadelhoff followed her in sixth place with $8,400. Georgi Sandev, Victor Onizuka, and Joakim Andersson got busted in the fifth, fourth, and third place respectively.
Botteon and Henrique Coutinho clashed in a fierce chip battle, each of them having a guarantee of an over $34,600 payout. Yet, Botteon bagged the $38,754 bounty and sent Coutinho packing in second place with $42,616.
Benjamin Juhasz Claims the MILLIONS Online KO PLO Main Event Title
Benjamin Juhasz won $18,417 in the $215 buy-in Pot-Limit Omaha Main Event after defeating 16 players. The tournament had a $101,000 prize pool and Mathias Siljander lost heads-up action to Juhasz. So, he was the runner-up with $8,172.
The Final Table's Prizes
- Benjamin Juhasz – $18,417
- Mathias Siljander – a $8,172
- Pavlos Xanthopoulos – $5,340
- Saulo Mazarin – $4,587
- Carlo Heinze – $3,153
- Erik Bystrom – $3,631
- Ivan Denev – $1,351