Dominykas Mikolaitis, a Polish poker player, stunned his rail when he won a huge $119,724 payout. He got the impressive sum after leading in the $1,050 GGMasters High Rollers tournament that comprised 853 entrants and had an $853,000 prize pool.
The Final Table's Results
- Dominykas Mikolaitis from Poland – $119,724
- Augusto "Betylafea" Hagen from Argentina – $90,822
- Rodrigo Selouan from Brazil – $68,898
- Fernando "fapk" Karam from Brazil – $52,266
- Yuhan "HansNevrLose" Liu from China – $39,649
- new7legend7 from Mexico – $30,077
- Luciano Hollanda from Brazil – $22,817
- HustleInWien from Austria – $17,309
- Daniel Dvoress from Austria – $13,130
Action at the Final Table
Each finalist in the event got more than $10,000 from their $1,050 buy-in. Yet, Daniel Dvoress was the first player to leave the final table. He won $13,130 after finishing ninth and later won $56,255 in the $5,250 Bounty Hunters Super High Roller.
Luciano Hollanda and HustleInWien followed him. They took home $22,817 and $17,309, respectively.
New7legend7 and Yuhan "HansNevrLose" Liu were the next players to leave the event. They won $30,077 and $39,649 respectively. Fernando "fapk" Karam left the table in fourth place with $52,266, while Rodrigo Selouan finished third with $68,898.
A heads-up battle was set between Mikolaitis and Augusto "Betylafea" Hagen. The first and second position prizes had a $29,000 margin. Still, the duo failed to seal a deal, and Hagen finished as a runner-up with $90,822 while Mikolaitis took home $119,724.
Suzuki Wins $99,520 at Bounty Hunters HR
Last weekend's $525 Bounty Hunters HR Main Event Attracted 2,353 players who formed a $1,176,500 prize pool. Jose "Donato" Suzuki from Brazil won a huge chunk of the pot as he took home $99,520 and the title.
All the nine finalists won five-figure prizes due to an amazing bounty element that the high-stakes tournament had. For instance, Victor Teixeira took home $14,748 after finishing eighth, Aleksei Petrov $20,721 after finishing sixth, and Charles La Boissonniere $42,079 after finishing third.
Suzuki faced "Melikson" in the event's one-on-one section, and each of them earned over $48,200 from its main prize pool. Besides, they left enough bounties for other players to compete for. Suzuki placed all his chips in play and won a surprising $99,520 prize.
The bounty prize earned him $51,181 of his total prize. Melikson won $72,409 after finishing second.
The $525 Bounty Hunters HR Main Event's Final Table Results
- Jose "Donato" Suzuki from Brazil – a $99,520 total prize comprising $51,181 bounties and a $48,339 prize
- Melikson from Israel – a $72,409 total prize including $24,189 bounties and a $48,220 prize
- Charles "TheMadQueen" La Boissonniere from Canada – a $42,079 total prize comprising $6,819 bounties and a $35,260 prize
- Zefet from Israel – a $40,325 total prize including $14,572 bounties and a $25,753 prize
- duwangzhong from China – a $25,595 total prize comprising $6,787 bounties and a $18,808 prize
- Aleksei Petrov from Russia – a $20,721 total prize including $6,787 bounties and a $13,737 prize
- ZoZoQ from China – a $11,761 total prize comprising $6,984 bounties and a $10,033 prize
- Victor "GHOSTEADO" Teixeira from Brazil – a $14,748 total prize comprising $1,728 bounties and a $7,328 prize
Other GGPoker Results
Joao Vieira won an online title. Volodymyt "Leonard23" Palamar took home $93,979 after winning the $1,050 Sunday High Rollers Main Event. Other notable champions included Chris Moorman and Patrick "Egption" Tardiff.