"DorianZimmer", a skilled German poker player is the latest The Festival Online winner that 88poker crowned. He won $13,925 in the $109 buy-in Texas Progressive KO tournament.
The event had 1,072 entrants, some of whom made re-entries, formed a $107,200 prize pool, and a $100,000 guarantee. But they exceeded the guarantee. DorianZimmer won the tournament after beating "dududantas95" in a heads-up battle. The latter went home with $10,406 after finishing as a runner-up.
The Final Table's Results
- DorianZimmer from Germany won a $13,925 total prize, including a $7,177 prize and $6,748 bounties
- Dududantas95 from Brazil won a $10,406 total prize comprising a $7,177 prize and $3,328 bounties
- skelly929 from Canada won a $5,323 total prize, including a $4,448 prize and $875 bounties
- Dixon6hrsSet from Brazil won a $4,909 total prize including a $3,296 prize and $1,613 bounties
- alyssonspfc from Brazil won a $2,638 total prize comprising a $2,438 prize and $200 bounties
- rOsjOn from Sweden won a $3,143 total prize including a $1,822 prize and $1,321 bounties
- Limitfisher from Ukraine won a $1,598 total prize comprising a $1,366 prize and $231 bounties
- vingadoresx from Brazil won a $1,374 total prize, including a $1,039 prize and $334 bounties
- HaxLife from Brazil won a $1,249 total prize comprising a $793 prize and $456 bounties
Action on the Final Table
Eight players sat at the final table after two entrants got busted late in Day 1. HaxLife and VERYPOTATO exited the tournament in ninth and tenth place.
vingadoresx had the smallest stack as action on the table began. The hand began with dududantas95's min-raise from an early position, but skelly929 clicked it at the button. Vingadoresx went all-in with a four-bet for slightly less than 12 big blinds before skelly929 called.
vingadoresx got queens while skelly9292 got pocket eights. Still, an eight on the flop made the all-in finalists draw thinly hence missing the river and turn.
Limitfisher finished seventh after using queen-nine to jam 14 big blinds from a small blind. dududantas95 used ace-five to call from a big blind. Even so, none of their holdings improved, and Limitfisher left the table with $1,598.
rOsjOn followed Limitfisher in sixth place after his queens lost to an ace-king. The player lost five big blinds in the move and rebuilt his stack to nine big blinds. Yet, he three-bet them over dududantas95's opening raise using a jack-nine and ran into a king-jack.
alyssonspfc's run ended in fifth place after losing to dududantas95. The latter used ace-ten of hearts to min-raise under the gun while the former used jack-eight to call in the big blind. They checked an eight-high flop and another heart landed on the turn.
alyssonspfc checked before making a 12.7 big blinds check-raise all-in using two over cards and a flush draw. Three of hearts enabled him to hit on the river. Dixon6hrsSet left the table in fourth place after making 15 big blinds open-shove using a queen-jack from a small blind.
The move didn't pay in antes and blinds. Instead, he got pocket kings in the hole and made an easy call in his career. skelly929 got busted in third place after using king-queen to jam eight big blinds when he faced dududantas95's superior ace-queen.
The latter held 45 big blinds when his heads-up action with DorianZimmer began. The latter used pocket queens to open the button and called instantly as the former used ace-four of diamonds to shove 15 big blinds.
DorianZimmer won the tournament after the board ran a king-high.