Palms Casino Resort resumed its operations a few days ago since it closed in 2020. The gaming establishment is located near the Vegas Strip. It has a new operator, owner, and rewards program for its clients.
The resort will be the first Las Vegas casino that the San Manuel Band of Mission Indians-San Manuel owns.
The Federally recognized Tribe renovated the resort after it got the permit to operate in December.
San Manuel bought Palms Casino Resort in 2021 from Station Casinos, and it will no longer take the Station Casinos' Boarding Pass rewards program.
It is the first Tribe to operate and own a Vegas casino, as the Mohegan Tribe was the first one to operate a casino in the city. Even so, it doesn't own the Virgin Hotels Las Vegas that had the Mohegan Sun casino.
The Tribe operates and owns a leading gaming site in Southern California. Besides, Palms Casino will be the second casino in the country to provide a Club Serrano players reward program. It will use Club Serrano and Palms to connect Yaamava' Resort and Casino in California to a Vegas casino.
Even so, this reward program collaboration differs from those in Vegas since only a few local casinos have a direct link to California casinos. Hence, many Palms clients might need to register for a Club Serrano rewards card.
Players with Palms rewards accounts will be Club Serrano members. Still, they will need a California card if they don't want to get another rewards card from the rewards desk. Moreover, most people visiting Palms Casino should carry a government ID even if they want to print a rewards card.
Different Rewards Program Tiers
There are four Club Serrano tiers that any player can join and one that is for invites only. They include:
- Turquoise: invite-only
- Diamond: 250,000 tier points and above
- Amber:125,000 to 249,999 tiers
- Emerald: 50,000 to 124,000 tier points
- Classic: every player
Each Club Serrano member will get a valet and free self-parking, while the Amber tier has more benefits compared to the Classic and Emerald tiers. Any player who is in the Amber, Diamond, and Turquoise tiers will get complimentary resort fees that are equal to $36 per night after including taxes.
- Free valet and self-parking
- Invites to different casino tournaments and events
- Brenden Theatres' discounted movie tickets
- Entertainment ticket pre-sales for specific shows
- Hotel reservation line
- 4× earned rewards multiplier
- A comped resort fee
- Room upgrades whenever they are available
- 5× earned rewards multiplier
- Access to VIP Lounge while checking in
- Property amenities reservations
- Club Serrano desk access
- Premium seats at particular shows
- 6× earned rewards multiplier
- Priority at the A.Y.C.E. Buffet
- Premium seats at certain shows
- 25 percent discount for Brenden Theatres movie tickets
- 8× earned rewards multiplier
Club Serrano Points
Players can gamble to earn Earned Points, Slot Points, and Tier Points at Palms Casino. It is slightly different from other Vegas club points as most rewards programs grant players points based on their expenditure on a property.
Also, bettors will need to insert their Club Serrano cards in a reader during a machine game or pass it to the dealer in a table game.