Players at Americas Cardroom have a sensational weekend ahead of them, with multiple opportunities to qualify cheaply for Sunday´s million dollar event.
This Sunday sees the third Million Dollar Sunday event of the year at Americas Cardroom – a $540.00 buy-in tournament with a million dollar prize pool that guarantees the winner a life-changing $200,000. Satellites for the target event have been running for months, but if you have not yet secured your seat in the target event, there multiple opportunities this weekend to qualify cheaply.
Sub-qualifiers starting at freeroll level are running right now that offer a passage into Sunday´s 100-seat Mega Satellite, and all throughout Sunday afternoon there are $5.00 buy-in hyper-turbo events starting at twenty minute intervals which guarantee the winner a seat at the million dollar tables. There is also a 25-seat Mega Satellite schedule for tonight (Friday) and a 70-seat Mega Satellite scheduled for Saturday evening.
On top of all the satellite tournaments, there are “On Demand” games starting at just $2.20 with Sunday Million seats up for prizes and a full selection of Sit & Go qualifiers – some of which guarantee three seats to the target event. Furthermore, eight players have won their seats into the Million Dollar Sunday in Americas Cardroom´s “Million or Bust” promotion (one of them twice!) which only costs $12.00 to enter.
It´s Not Just about the Million Dollar Tournament
The Million Dollar Sunday tournament gets underway at 3:00pm (ET) and has late registration and unlimited re-entries available for twenty levels of play (five hours). Either side of the weekend´s highlight there is a full supporting cast of events which includes:
- Friday @ 6:00pm ET – a $30.00 buy-in tournament with a guarantee of $20,000
- Friday @ 7:00pm ET – a $109.00 buy-in tournament with a guarantee of $25,000
- Saturday @ 6:00pm ET – a $109.00 buy-in tournament with a guarantee of $10,000
- Sunday @ 4:00pm ET – a $215.00 buy-in Sunday Special with a guarantee of $115,000
- Sunday @ 6:00pm ET – a $30.00 buy-in tournament with a guarantee of $25,000
- Sunday @ 8:00pm ET – a $109.00 buy-in tournament with a guarantee of $75,000
In total there are thirty-one supporting events scheduled around the Million Dollar Sunday event over the next three days, guaranteeing best part of half a million dollars. It looks like a busy schedule, but value hunters looking for an overlay are likely to be disappointed.
In the tournaments that have been played in the “Million Dollar Warm-Up” series to date, few have failed to reach their guarantee. Last weekend´s “Sunday Special” surpassed its $115,000 guarantee comfortably and the $530.00 “High Roller” – that was guaranteed for $20,000 – actually paid out $38,500 in prize money!
Last Chance for a $1,000 Reload Bonus
This weekend is also the final opportunity for players to get their hands on a $1,000 reload bonus. Details of the Americas Cardroom reload bonus were published in our news article on Monday; but, in case you missed it, here are the bones.
The Americas Cardroom Reload bonus has a three-tier structure that awards bonus multipliers according to the value of their deposits:
- Players receive a 100% reload bonus on deposits between $25.00 and $100.00, and have thirty days in which to clear it.
- Players receive a 150% reload bonus on deposits between $101.00 and $200.00, and have forty-five days in which to clear it.
- Players receive a 200% reload bonus on deposits of $201.00 or more up to a maximum of $1,000, and have one hundred days in which to clear it.
To take advantage of the reload bonus, deposits must be made using the Americas Cardroom bonus code “WARMUP”. Please not that this bonus offer only applies to players with existing accounts. New players registering an account with the site should use the Americas Cardroom bonus code “[bonuscode room=”americascardroom”]” on the first page of the registration form to benefit from a 100% match on first deposits up to $1,000 and to get a head start in Americas Cardroom´s “Elite Benefits” VIP rewards program.
How cheaply can you qualify for Americas Cardroom´s Million Dollar Sunday?