Americas Cardroom Releases Details of OSS CUB3D
From August 14th to September 11th, Americas Cardroom will be running three Online Super Series back-to-back with more than $4.5 million in prize money.
Rumors about something big about to happen at Americas Cardroom have been circulating for a couple of weeks, but we are not sure that anybody expected something as big as this. In a little over four weeks´ time, Americas Cardroom will embark on one of the site´s most ambitious projects to date – three back-to-back Online Super Series.
The Online Super Series (OSS) has been a popular feature in [geolink href=”https://www.usafriendlypokersites.com/americas-cardroom/”]Americas Cardroom´s tournament calendar[/geolink] since 2012. To encourage players with smaller bankrolls, the site later introduced the “Mini Online Super Series (MOSS)” and now Americas Cardroom is completing the set with the “Bigger Online Super Series (BOSS)” – a tournament series specifically designed for high rollers.
The set of three tournament series is being combined in a promotion called OSS CUB3D (or OSS3), and will be played at Americas Cardroom from Sunday August 14th to Sunday September 11th. Each series will have its own Main Event and, between them, the three Series cater for every type of poker player with every level of bankroll.
#1 US Gambling Site For 2020
- Accept Players From Every US State
- Credit Card, Debit & Crypto Deposits
- $3,000 New Player Welcome Bonus
- Online Casino, Sportsbook & Poker
The Mini Online Super Series – Buy-Ins from Just $0.01
OSS CUB3D kicks off with a forty-seven event Mini Online Poker Series from August 14th to August 21st. What makes this particular series so popular is not necessarily the low buy-ins – although more than half the events have a buy-in of $5.50 or less – but the fantastic guaranteed prize pools that frequently overlay, providing extra value for the players who cash in them.
For example, included in the schedule for the Mini Online Poker Series is the opening $1.10 buy-in NLHE event with a $2,000 guaranteed prize pool (Event #1), a $3.30 buy-in 6-Max event on Monday afternoon that is guaranteed for $2,500 (Event #8) and a $0.55 buy-in re-entry tournament on Saturday lunchtime (Event #36) with a guaranteed prize pool of $1,000.
The three highlights of the Mini Online Super Series are start within 2½ hours of each other on Sunday 21st August and are sure to be popular:
- Event #42 – The MOSS Main Event that has an $88.00 buy-in and a $150,000 guaranteed prize pool.
- Event #44 – The Micro High Rollers Event has a $55.00 buy-in and a $25,000 guaranteed prize pool.
- Event #45 – The MOSS Passport Event guarantees five bundles of tournament entries into the most valuable events in the Online Super Series.
The Online Super Series – Includes Million Dollar Sunday
After a two-day break, the Online Super Series gets underway on Wednesday August 24th. An incredible seventy-seven event schedule kicks off with a $100,000 guaranteed event (on a Wednesday!) and includes tournaments in a variety of formats and disciplines – and with a wide range of buy-ins – to satisfy the most demanding online poker player.
The schedule for the Online Super Series includes PL Omaha and PL Omaha Hi/Lo tournaments, NLHE Knockout events, tournaments with 4-Max, 6-Max, 8-Max and full ring formats and a comprehensive range of structures from hyper-turbo through to very, very slow. Buy-ins for Online Super Series events start at $2.20 and go all the way up to the $1,000 buy-in Cage event on Sunday August 28th.
It is very difficult to pick out just a handful of highlights, although undoubtedly the $1 million guaranteed Main Event on Sunday 4th September is the event that will attract the most attention. Other tournaments worth checking out include:
- Event #27 – The Sunday Special on 28th August will have its guaranteed prize pool increased for $115,000 to $300,000.
- Event #73 – A special Beast and Sit & Crush combined tournament will guarantee ten packages to the [geolink href=”https://www.usafriendlypokersites.com/punta-cana-packages-grabs-americas-cardroom/”]Punta Cana Poker Classic[/geolink].
- Event #74 – The OSS Passport Event guarantees two bundles of tournament entries into selected events in the Bigger Online Poker Series.
The Bigger Online Super Series – Can you be a BOSS?
Of all the ambitious promotions ever attempted by Americas Cardroom, this has to be the boldest. Over five days between Wednesday September 7th and Sunday September 11th, Americas Cardroom will host sixteen events guaranteeing $1.5 million in prize money plus however much is in the pot in the $5,000 buy-in Cage event on the opening night of the series.
The bulk of the BOSS tournaments have buy-ins of between $109.00 and $320.00, and the schedule includes five events with guaranteed prize pools of $100,000 or more. The biggest of the “Bigger” tournaments is the $2,100 buy-in Main Event (guaranteed for $500,000), but players with deep pockets may also want to keep an eye out for these potentially overlaying tournaments:
- Event #3 – Wednesday´s $530.00 buy-in High Roller has a guaranteed prize pool of $100,000 – implying that the site is expecting 200 players to enter. Hmmm?
- Event #5 – Thursday night´s $1,050.00 buy-in “Higher” Roller is also guaranteed for $100,000, but does not have an extended late registration period.
- Event #9 – Friday night´s feature event is a $1,050.00 buy-in Super Knockout. The guaranteed prize pool may only be $60,000, but there is still likely to be some value floating around.
Comprehensive Satellite Schedule and Leaderboard Competition
As with all Online Super Series, Americas Cardroom will be hosting a comprehensive satellite schedule and a leaderboard competition. Based on recent history, it is often better to get involved with the earlier satellites or leave qualifying until the last minute to take advantage of the site´s mega-satellites. Keep an eye out as well for some of the “On Demand” Sit & Go qualifiers.
A leaderboard competition will run throughout the whole of the OSS CUB3D series – awarding points based on players´ finishing positions, the number of entries each event receives and its buy-in. Although the format of the leaderboard competition favors players competing in the most valuable events, it is still possible that a player who performs well in a few low buy-in tournaments will win one of the four Punta Cana Poker Classic packages up for grabs.
It is going to be an exciting summer at Americas Cardroom. Make sure you do not miss out on the opportunity to win a life-changing amount in the OSS CUB3D series. Visit the site today.