Enjoy a Trio of Casino Offers This Week at Intertops Poker
Intertops Poker has put together a trio of casino offers that give players the chance to try certain games for free and get cashback on any real money losses.
Intertops Poker has been pulling the stops out recently to cross-sell poker players into its sports betting and online casino operations, and this week the site is running a trio of offers that players should really take advantage of. The first of the three offers – the Lucktap Blackjack promotion – most players should already be familiar with, as Intertops Poker has run this promotion in each of the past two months.
The second of the offers – the-deposit-to-get-free-spins promotion – is also a regular promotion, but this time the offer has been extended to give players more choice of what games to play and more free spins. Finally, the Cashback Weekend offer provides players with an opportunity to try a whole range of slots games and recover 35 percent of any real money losses as a casino bonus.
The Lucktap Blackjack Promotion
If you are not already familiar with the Lucktap Blackjack promotion, the offer consists of fifteen free bets on Lucktap Blackjack games accessible through the poker client. The fifteen free bets each have a value of $2.00 and you can play up to five of your fifteen free games each day. Any money you win is subject to a 15x rollover requirement within five days before you can withdraw your winnings as cash.
#1 US Gambling Site For 2020
- Accept Players From Every US State
- Credit Card, Debit & Crypto Deposits
- $3,000 New Player Welcome Bonus
- Online Casino, Sportsbook & Poker
If you want to take advantage of this offer, you will have to get your skates on as it expires on Friday 8th November. There is a limit of $250 on how much you can win, but you would have to have a sensational run of cards to get anywhere near this limit. It´s more likely you will win $10 or $20 from the promotion and then add another $10 or $20 to your winnings while completing the rollover requirement.
Deposit to Get Free Spins
Intertops Poker has often run deposit-to-get-free-spins promotions in the past, but none have been as generous as this offer. Simply make a qualifying deposit using the applicable Intertops Poker bonus code, and then claim the free spins on your selected BetSoft slots game by contacting customer support. You can use each of these codes once – meaning you can claim up to 270 free spins this week.
- Deposit $25 or more using the free spins bonus code BAMBOO25 to get thirty free spins on Bamboo Rush.
- Deposit $50 or more using the free spins bonus code CAI50 to get sixty free spins on Caishen´s Arrival.
- Deposit $75 or more using the free spins bonus code JEWEL75 to get eighty free spins on Gemmed.
- Deposit $100 or more using the free spins bonus code MOON100 to get one hundred free spins on Wolf Moon Rising.
You have until Thursday 7th November to take advantage of this offer and your free spins will be valid for a week. Whatever you win from the free spins must be rolled over thirty times on Betsoft slots games before you can cash out your winnings (not necessarily the Betsoft slots game you played the free spins on), and the maximum amount that can be won from this offer is $250.
Cashback Weekend: 9th/10th November
Finally, Intertops Poker is running a “Cashback Weekend” this coming Saturday and Sunday in which you can recover 35 percent of whatever money you lose playing WorldMatch slots games via the poker client. This offer is a bit convoluted inasmuch as you have to have to make a deposit (min. $25) and wager the amount of your deposit on the slots games (you don´t need to keep going until you lose the full amount of the deposit, just wager an amount equivalent to the deposit).
If you win, the winnings are yours to keep with no strings attached. If you lose, contact customer support and 35 percent of your net losses will be refunded to you as a casino bonus with a 10x rollover requirement on WorldMatch slots games. The maximum cashback per deposit is $250; but unless you´ve deposited around $10,000 (and wagered the full amount), it´s very unlikely you will get anywhere near the limit. Here´s an example of how it works:
- You deposit $200 and wager the full amount on any WorldMatch slots game via the Intertops Poker client.
- WorldMatch slots games have “return to player” (RTP) percentages of around 95%, so the likelihood is you will lose 5% of your stake – i.e. $10.
- Contact customer support, who will credit 35% of your net losses to your account immediately (i.e. $3.50)
- IF you want to cash out the $3.50, you will have to stake a further $35 on WorldMatch slots games (the 10x rollover requirement).
More Free Spins for New Players
If you are not yet playing at Intertops Poker, but like mixing your online action up a little, you can currently get twenty-five free spins on Betsoft slots games added to your first deposit bonus. To take advantage of this offer, simply follow the instructions in my Intertops Poker review to be eligible for a 200% first deposit bonus up to $1,000, and then email customer support and request the free spins are added to your account.
Please note you will have to select which Betsoft slots game you want your free spins credited for; so, once you have downloaded the software and created your account, visit the Intertops Casino via the poker client and check out Tigers Claw, Chilli Pop, Yak Yeti and Roll, and The Angler in play mode to see which you prefer.
Like the “deposit-to-get-free-spins” offer above, your winnings will have a 30x rollover requirement and be limited to $250. However, once you have taken advantage of this offer, there´s nothing to stop you from taking advantage of all the other offers mentioned above and the permanent promotions mentioned in my review.[prbutton room=”intertopspoker”][/prbutton]