Ignition Poker Hosting Two Super Bowl Tournaments on Saturday
This coming Saturday, biggest US poker site Ignition Poker is hosting two special edition tournaments to mark Super Bowl LIII taking place in Atlanta the following evening.
On Sunday, the New England Patriots will take on the Los Angeles Rams in what is predicted to be one of the closest Super Bowl games for years. Although the Patriots are the bookies´ favorites, there is less than a field goal in the spread; and, to add to the anticipation, most bookies have listed the under/over for total points scored in the high fifties – so expect a lot of touchdowns.
Players at Ignition Poker have the opportunity to extend the excitement by an extra day due to the site hosting not one, but two, special edition Super Bowl tournaments on Saturday. The two events are scheduled for 7:53am and 5:53pm (all times EST) and guaranteed respectively for $25,000 and $250,000. Both have an identical format and are supported by an identical satellite schedule.
The Format of the Super Bowl Tournaments
Despite the early “Mini” Super Bowl tournament having a guarantee a tenth of the size of the “Main” Super Bowl tournament, both events have buy-ins of $325 (which makes the satellite schedule a lot easier to understand). Both games start with players receiving 15,000 chips and late registration is open for fourteen 15-minute levels, by which times the blinds will have increased to 500/1,000 (ante 100).
#1 US Gambling Site For 2020
- Accept Players From Every US State
- Credit Card, Debit & Crypto Deposits
- $3,000 New Player Welcome Bonus
- Online Casino, Sportsbook & Poker
Both tournaments have the same slow structure, and both are single-entry. This means if you win more than one satellite feeding into a special edition Super Bowl tournament, you will have to play them both because you will be unable to exchange excess tickets for cash or use them to enter another tournament. At least 3½ hours late registration means you won´t have to get out of bed too early.
Fancy Extending Your Super Bowl Weekend?
If you are not yet playing at Ignition Poker, and you fancy extending your Super Bowl weekend, register for an account today. Currently, [geolink href=”https://www.usafriendlypokersites.com/ignition-poker/”]Ignition Poker[/geolink] is offering new players a 100% poker bonus on their first deposit, plus a further 100% bonus in the [geolink href=”https://www.usafriendlypokersites.com/online-casinos/ignition-casino-review/”]Ignition Casino[/geolink]. You can read more about both these special offers in my reviews; and – if you play in Saturday´s special edition Super Bowl tournament, good luck at the tables.
Satellite Schedule is the Same for Both Events
Because both special edition Super Bowl tournaments have buy-ins of $325, they are marked up in Ignition Poker´s tournament lobby as “$250K/$25K Satellite” and, as usual, you can chose one of three paths to win a ticket to the target event.
- Direct Satellites run every day with buy-ins of $11.00, $16.50, $22.00, $27.50, and $44.00. The number of guaranteed seats in each varies according to the time of day, the day of the week, and the buy-in amount.
- Similarly the guaranteed number of seats offered in $7 buy-in Cheap Seats Satellites varies according to the time and day. These sub-satellites feed into the twice daily $44 buy-in direct satellites which, on Saturday will guarantee forty seats for the target event between them.
- The final path is the Sit & Go Path which consists of two stages – the first having a buy-in of $11, and the second having a buy-in of $55. You can buy-in directly to either 6-Max Sit & Go game, but only the winner of the stage 2 game will qualify for a Super Bowl event.
Between now and the target events on Saturday, there is more than a hundred seats guaranteed in nightly qualifiers – plus, of course, hundreds more for the regular Sunday feature events for which the guarantees are being maintained despite a likely decline in traffic once the real Super Bowl game begins.[prbutton room=”ignitioncasinopoker”][/prbutton]