Join the BetOnline April Cash Race
The month of April is a great time to be a cash game player at BetOnline because of their value-packed April Cash Race promotion.
During the month of April, players can connect various types of chips based on how they accumulate rake in cash games, and these chips can be exchanged for cash.
One of the coolest things about playing at BetOnline is that they’re always looking to give players extra value for their play. That’s exactly what’s happening right now with their April Cash Race promotion. When you play real money cash games, you’ll pick up different types of chips, and those chips can be convered into cash at the end of this extremely generous promotion.
How to Earn Chips
The green chip is the fundamental chip that everything is based on in this promotion. Players earn a green chip when they rake $1 in cash games, and they can earn a yellow chip for every five green that they accumulate. Five yellow chips are worth a red chip, and the red chips and higher get you paid.
#1 US Gambling Site For 2021
- Accept Players From Every US State
- Credit Card, Debit & Crypto Deposits
- $3,000 New Player Welcome Bonus
- Online Casino, Sportsbook & Poker
Here’s a complete breakdown of the value of these chips and how to earn them in this promotion:
- Collect $1 in rake to earn a green chip.
- Collect five green chips ($5 in rake total) to earn a yellow chip.
- Collect five yellow chips ($25 in rake total) to earn a red chip. A red chip is worth $1.
- Collect five red chips ($125 in rake total) to earn a blue chip. A blue chip is worth $10.
- Collect five blue chips ($625 in rake total) to earn a black chip. A black chip is worth $50.
- Collect three black chips ($1,875 in rake total) to earn a gold chip. A gold chip is worth $150.
- Collect three gold chips ($5,625 in rake total) to earn a titanium chip. A titanium chip is worth $500.
This promotion ends at the end of April, and prizes will be paid out by the end of the first week of May.
Equivalent Rakeback Values
The first thing that established players are going to want to know is the rakeback equivalencies for each of the types of chips. We’ve included the numbers above to make these calculations easy:
- A red chip requires $25 in rake and gives $1 of value for 4 percent of your rake back.
- A blue chip requires $125 in rake and gives $10 of value for 8 percent of your rake back.
- A black chip requires $625 in rake and gives $50 of value for 8 percent of your rake back.
- A gold chip requires $1,875 in rake and gives $150 of value for 8 percent of your rake back.
- A titanium chip requires $5,625 in rake and gives $500 of value for 8.9 percent of your rake back.
These aren’t record-breaking numbers or anything like that, but they’re definitely worth it since you don’t have to do anything different than you’d normally do when playing at cash game tables.
The BetOnline Promotional Schedule
BetOnline is really good about giving players a tremendous selection of regular promotions and offers, and these combine to give players lot of opportunities to get paid in a major way. What’s really great about these offers is that they’re available to players at all different levels of stakes as well, so it’s not a situation where microstakes players are largely left out like what you’ll find at some other online poker rooms. The bottom line is that this is a great deal, just like most of the other offers BetOnline has available, and cash game players should be sure to take a look.