The 2022 Spring Championship of Online Poker (SCOOP) is almost coming to an end, but Ole Schemion doesn't want its finale to take place soon. He is among the leading poker players today, and he hasn't made any costly mistakes in the 2022 SCOOP. Besides, he won his third title in 2022 last week, thus having seven titles in total.
The poker pro won $202,432 in the SCOOP 13-H: $10,300 NLHE Super Tuesday High Roller tournament when the series began. Then, he led in the SCOOP 57-H: $320 NLHE Weekend Starter that took place on May 21 and received $27,691.
Schemion finished his trio of titles after beating 921 players in the SCOOP 75-M: $1,050 NLHE Super Tuesday. He won $151,575 in the event.
Still, he won $1,447,417 in the GGPoker Super MILLION$ Main Event. Ardent poker enthusiasts predict that the player will travel to Las Vegas in the summer and win a World Series of Poker (WSOP) bracelet.
Even so, his hat-trick wasn't easy as the $1,050 Super Tuesday event had several top players. Mark "AceSpades11" Radoja busted early at the table.
Yet, Schemion battled it out with Jeiko "JEIK0" Palma, Pavels "Rigapols81" Spirins, and Renan "Aziz.Mancha" Aziz. Spirins couldn't hold Schemion's cards, thus leading to his victory, earning him $151,575.
The Final Table Results
- Ole "wizowizo" Schemion from Austria won $151,575
- Pavels "Rogapols81" Spirins from Latvia received $110,024
- Jeiko "JEIK0" Palms from Panama got $79,864
- Renan "Aziz.Mancha" Aziz from brazil won $57,971
- jason13-2008 from brazil received $42,079
- I'm Saul In from Canada got $30,544
- Moritz "MuckCallOk" Dietrich from Austria won $22,171
- Mark "AceSpades11" Radoja from Canada received $16,093
- Dean "DeanoSupremo" Lyall from the United Kingdom got $13,209
Mattsson's Second 2022 SCOOP Title
Simon "C.Darwin2" Mattsson won his second SCOOP title this year. Moreover, he is fourth in the total prize rankings after winning $41,361 in the SCOOP 62H: $1,050 NLHE 4-Max Pro last weekend and the SCOOP 75-H: $10,300 MLHE Super Tuesday High Roller event.
Mattsson lost the GGPoker Super MILLION$ Main Event to Schemion and won $1,116,111 for being the runners-up. The $10,300 buy-in Super Tuesday High Roller had 87 players who formed an $870,000 prize pool. Mattsson won $207,900 out of this pot.
Each of the nine finalists at the table had an equal opportunity to win the title. Juan "Malaka$tyle" Pardo was the first finalist to get busted. Elio "smokrokflock Fox, Aleksandr "Alex Shepel" Shepel, and Dominik "Bounatiroi got eliminated after Pardo.
Tauan "kylix42" Naves, Samuel "€urop€an" Vousden, and Gabriel "aaurelio" Moura were sent packing and left Mattsson facing "playboy99999." Mattsson's performance continued improving as he finally won the battle and received $207,900.
The SCOOP 75-H: $10,300 NLHE Super Tuesday High Roller Final Table
- Simon "C.Darwin2" Mattsson from Sweden won $207,900
- playboy99999 from Austria got $160,667
- Tauan "kylix42" Naves from brazil received $124,165
- Samuel "€urop€an" Vousden from Finland won $95,956
- Gabriel "aaurelio" Moura Fox from brazil received $74,156
- Elio "smokrokflock" Fox from Canada got $57,308
- Aleksandr "Alex Shepel" Shepel from Armenia won $44,288
- Dominik "Bounatirou" Nitsche from the United Kingdom got $34,226
- Juan "Malaka$tyle" Pardo from the United Kingdom received $34,226
Players got a short break on May 27 as the 2022 SCOOP didn't have any event. It resumed on May 28, and it will end on June 1. Mattsson and Schemion are likely to win more titles this week.