GGPoker's $150 million guaranteed World Series of Poker (WSOP) Winter Circuit is ongoing with huge prize pools. They have attracted experienced players from all over the world, including Michael Addamo.
Addamo Wins $25,500 WSOPC High Rollers Sunday Ultra HR's Final Table Results
- Michael Addamo from Hong Kong – $236,564
- Mark Radoja from Mexico – $177,398
- TimothyAdams from Finland – $133,029
- Wiktor Malinowski from Macau – $99,758
Michael Addamo is less popular in GGPoker, unlike when he had a long winning streak in 2021. But, he has racked up more so far. The Australian poker pro won the $25,500 WSOPC High Roller Sunday Ultra HR on December 4.
The tournament had 24 entrants, and only the best four finishers shared the $650,000 prize pool. spaise411 busted the money bubble in the event, while Wiktor Malinowski won $99,758 after finishing fourth.
TimothyAdmas finished third with $133,029, and his elimination set up a heads-up battle between Mark Radoja and Addamo, who is known to win in one-on-one matches. Addamo beat Radoja, sending him packing with $177,398 after being the runners-up.
Artur Martirosian Wins $142,598 at Sunday Super HR Event
Artur Martirosian is one of GGPoker's largest winners. He has many triumphs, including five Super MILLION$ wins, and he won the $10,300 WSOPC High Rollers Sunday Super High Roller last weekend.
The field comprised 65 players who formed a $650,000 prize pool that was shared among the top eight players. Pablo Silva was the first finalist to cash as he took home $27,250.
Joao Vieira and Guillaume Nolet followed him. They won $45,952 and $35,386, respectively. Eelis Parsinnen got busted next with $59,673, and deil68 followed him with $77,491. deyil68's elimination assured the remaining players of making a six-figure score each.
The three top finalists made a deal to reduce pay jumps. Viacheslav Buldygin exited the event in third place with $129,044, and Mikita Badziakouski finished second with $129,392. Martirosian took home $142,598.
The $10,300 WSOPC High Rollers Sunday Super HR Final Table's Results
- Artur Martirosian from Mexico – $142,598
- Mikita Badziakouski from Thailand – $129,392
- Viacheslav Buldygin from Kazakhstan – $129,044
- deyil68 from China – $77,491
- Eelis Parssinen from Finland – $59,673
- Joao Vieira from Brazil – $45,952
- Guillaume Nolet from Canada – $35,386
- Pablo Silva from Brazil – $27,250
Leonard Maue Wins GGMasters High Roller
Last weekend's $1,050 GGMasters High Roller tournament attracted 833 GGPoker players, who formed a $833,000 prize pool. Leonard "LottoLarry|" Maue beat all opponents and won $116,917.
He defeated Lars "Babyccino" Nystedt in a heads-up battle, who won $88,692. Still, Maue beat Jareth "UraizeIfold" East and Janos "JonWinning" Halasz.
The $1,050 GGMasters High Rollers' Final Table Results
- Leonard "LottoLarry" Maue from Austria – $116,917
- Lars "Babyccino" Nystedt from Austria – $88,692
- Gaspare Sposato from Slovenia – $67,282
- excusemesir from Finland – $51,040
- WorldInDisarray from Andorra – $38,719
- Jareth "UraizeIfold" East from Turkey – $29,372
- Janos "JonWinning" Halasz from Hungary – $22,282
- Gabriel Schroeder from Brazil – $16,903
- Soldzerian from Slovenia – $12,822
More GGPoker Scores Exceeding $30,000
Dumitru "DDimancescu" Pora excelled in the $525 WSOPC Series Bounty Hunters HR Main Event and took home $98,634. "BAABUUSKIII" won a $152,869 combined prize after winning the $365 WSOPC Series Sunday Snow Giant and the $1,050 WSOPC High Rollers Sunday Main Event.