Sportsbetting.ag is the sister site to BetOnline, the owners of which have been in the business of online sports betting and gaming since the early 1990s. To survive a competitive industry for several decades and continue to garner more business is a testament to the site’s management and attention to customers’ needs.
As noted by its name, Sportsbetting.ag began as a sportsbook but grew with the wishes of its bettors who wanted more gaming options. The casino was established in the early 2000s, and the poker option followed during the poker boom. Its staying power is primarily due to its sports betting choices but also for its willingness to adapt to the changing market and cater to parts of the world that others have abandoned, such as the United States.
The company is based in Panama City, Panama, where it has been for many years and where it is licensed and regulated via that country’s government.
Sportsbetting’s online poker option runs on Connective Games software and is a part of the Chico Poker Network, both of which have proven to be ideal matches for the site. After bad experiences with other poker networks that didn’t value customer service and payouts, Sportsbetting seems to have found its niche with Chico.
The online sportsbook and racebook primarily use ESI Sports as its platform, while the casino uses Betsoft and DGS for most of its games, both long-term suppliers in the gaming industry.
It should be no surprise that the sportsbook is the highlight of the Sportsbetting.ag experience. It covers the full spectrum of major sporting events, all with easy-to-follow tabs to find your games of choice. There is also a section of sports news that provides top news stories and sports lines. Combined with futures bets and player props, there is something for every bettor.
The racebook details the latest races and horse matchups, with the proper highlight on big races like the Breeders Cup and Triple Crown races. In addition, there is an esports section to bet on the most popular games like Counter-Strike and Starcraft.
The Sportsbetting.ag online casino offers the newest games, like Ogre Empire and Reels of Wealth, all marked so players know which ones are the latest arrivals. The specialty games section features several keno variations, bingo, and scratch card options, as well as a 3D virtual horse racing game.
Table games are nicely separated into categories, like blackjack, table poker, and baccarat, and the live casino section gives players the opportunity to interact with live dealers to play some of the same games, though with the feel of being in a casino without leaving your home. Video poker also offers everything from multi-hand and single-hand games, as well as three types of pyramid poker.
Sportsbetting.ag’s online poker room has become more popular in the past few years due to its option for players in the United States. Not only are American players welcome, they play on the Chico Poker Network, which allows players on all network sites to use the same tables and play in the same tournaments. This shared poker liquidity delivers more options.
Players will find standard cash games at a variety of stakes, as well as tournaments with guaranteed prize pools every day of the week. Those with less time to play can get in on the Boost action, which is a fast-fold poker variant that puts players at new tables as soon as they fold their hands. Fast games can also be found in the Windfall SNGs, a twist on the traditional sit-and-go that can increase the prize pool as much as 2,000 times the buy-in. The poker room is a huge benefit to the Sportsbetting family of sites.
- Welcome bonus: 50% up to $1,000
- Reload bonus: 25% up to $1,000 for life
- Mobile: First $50 in losing sports bets reimbursed
- First $25 player prop or live betting wager reimbursed if a losing bet
- Welcome bonus: 100% up to $1,000
- Live casino: First $25 bet free and reimbursed if loses
- Rebate of 20% on losses up to $10,000 per month, live casino challenge promotions, up to $200 in bonus play for high rollers, video poker bonuses, slots and blackjack competitions
- Welcome bonus: 100% up to $1,000
- New players: Entry to monthly freeroll with $10,000 prize pool
- Weekly cash races, SNG and MTT leaderboard challenges, bad beat jackpot
- All BetOnline customers are eligible for a special 50% bonus up to $500 for the first deposit using a cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, DASH, Litecoin, or Ethereum).
Deposits & Withdrawals
There is quite an array of deposit and payout options for BetOnline players.
Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
- Deposits: Immediate, no cost, $20 minimum, $25,000 maximum
- Withdrawals: Within 24 hours, $20 minimum, $10,000 maximum
- Notes: Exchange rates may vary
- Deposits: Immediate, no cost, $50 minimum, $5,000 maximum
- Withdrawals: NO
Person to Person
- Deposits: Immediate, no cost if $300 or more, $100 minimum, $600 maximum
- Withdrawals: Within 5 business days, fee of $26 to $101, $50 minimum, $400 maximum, limited to one transaction per week
- Deposits: Upon receipt, fees reimbursed, $300 minimum, $9,000 maximum
- Withdrawals: Up to 7 business days, fee of $80, $500 minimum, $9,000 maximum in multiples of $500 only
- Notes: Available for US customers only, speak with customer service for details prior to purchasing money order
- Deposits: Immediate, no cost, $10 minimum, no maximum
- Withdrawals: Within 36 hours, $25 minimum, $9,900 maximum
- Notes: Players can withdraw only if deposited using same method
Bank Wire Transfer
- Deposits: Up to 1-3 days, no cost, $1,000 minimum, no maximum
- Withdrawals: Usually up to 7 days but can take up to 15 days, intermediary bank fees may apply, $500 minimum, $24,900 maximum
- Notes: Include player ID name in reference field
- Deposits: Upon receipt, no cost, $1,500 minimum, $15,000 maximum
- Withdrawals: NO
- Notes: Contact customer service for details before purchasing.
- Deposits: NO
- Withdrawals: Within 7 business days, fees range from $50 to 3% of total, $500 minimum, $2,500 maximum
Representatives are available 24 hours every day by way of these options:
- Telephone: 1-888-843-9027
- Live Chat
Sportsbetting.ag is a gem in the online gaming world, as it works closely with its BetOnline sister site to provide a great selection of sports betting, horse races, casino games, and poker room excitement. And only one account is necessary to move back and forth between those sections.
Players in America have been flocking to Sportsbetting.ag to mix with players who have known about the sites for years. It is also an easy site to navigate and access, as it works as a downloaded program or no-download site for all types of computer users. And its embrace of the cryptocurrency world for deposits and withdrawals makes it popular with younger players.